Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
R&D IMMUNOLOGY INTERN - SUMMER 2018
Requisition ID: 4716180301
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a summer internship position within Immunology clinical research and development. The position provides an opportunity to gain exposure to industry sponsored clinical research and to work with a multidisciplinary team of talented individuals who are committed to advancing human health. The focus of the team is on developing novel therapies for immune-mediated diseases.
- Assist with data collection, integration, and analysis to develop improved disease activity measures
- Work with the program clinical team physicians and their scientist and statistician colleagues
- Participate in a Janssen-wide educational lecture series geared toward intern career development and learning
- Participate in field trips to other Janssen sponsored activities
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must be available to work full-time
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial research experience are preferred
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)