Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Program Manager, OCMS Program Management
Requisition ID: 4712180305
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Project Manager (OCMS), located in either, Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Program Manager will lead executional elements of projects in a matrixed environment, and be responsible for the management and execution of all elements of delivering enterprise wide projects. The Associate Program Manager will assist leadership in yearly strategic planning activities, budget management, project management, and process efficiencies. Associate Program manager will report to the Associate Director, Strategic Planning and Oversight will contribute the company culture to drive a quality & compliance mindset while maintaining alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
These elements include:
- Leading one or more projects of lower or medium complexity, high business impact (compliance), while under active guidance of their supervisor.
- Guiding project team activities to meet project and business objectives, requirements, and approval of project recommendations through governance.
- Scope definition and control, stakeholder alignment, project planning, resource and risk management, project leadership and communication.
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Develop project plans and then deliver the project plan to achieve business results.
- Identify and escalate risks to senior management in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; with direction and guidance, lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning.
- Lead teams in use of ongoing risk management & communication tools. Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date Project Timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques.
- Monitor project status and execution, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise, and identifies and resolves issues and risks.
- Develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams.
- Make timely updates to Project Templates, Project Dashboards and Update Forms.
- Possess strong facilitation skills to drive the team to deliver results, engage teams in healthy discussion, and deliver compliant solutions.
- Lead prioritization exercises with teams.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Lead "lessons learned" exercises, share lessons among project leaders and other teams, integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates.
- Make the complex simple and compelling.
Critical skills needed to perform the job include: leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail, experience and proficiency in MS Project, demonstrated business acumen, project management, communication, process management and team performance management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, with a degree in the Sciences, Business or a related discipline, and 6 years of related experience is required
- Increasing responsibility in the OTC, consumer products, medical devices, and/or pharmaceutical industries is preferred
- Proven record of leading teams in delivering results is required
- Familiarity with standard PM tools and templates is required
- Experience with compliance or remediation projects is preferred
- Business and Financial Acumen is required
- Experience interacting with senior leadership required
- Experience in collaboration and teaming, with a strong sense of urgency and adaptability is required
- Experience with Quality Systems, Audits, Inspections and/or regulatory commitments are preferred
- PMP or a Project Management certification is preferred
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training is desirable
- Demonstrated enterprise-wide knowledge is preferred
This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel and will be based in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Drug & Product Safety Operations