Johnson & Johnson Careers
BIOTHERAPEUTICS DRUG PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2020
Requisition ID: 4708190912
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to areas of drug product design, dosage preparation, administration and instructional training.
- Support the collaboration with DPD Formulation Scientists, Global Trial Mangers, Clinical Physicians, Study Managers and Pharmacists to ensure that the IPPI protocol can be flawlessly executed at clinical sites for Phase 1 to Phase 3 clinical studies
- Support the creation of workflows for drug product in-use stability/compatibility studies
- Support the creation of IPPIs and associated training materials for use at clinical study sites
- Support the creation, execution and reporting of Pharmacy Manual Studies.
- Provide effective communication with internal team members on supported projects
- Interns will gain knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or clinical drug development
- Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of scientific process that are used to deliver compounds to patients.
- Interns will gain familiarity with the clinical trial design.
- Interns will gain experience in biologic drug dosing design and administration in various clinical development stages.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college throughout the duration of the internship.
- Completion of a minimum of 1-2 years towards a degree, preferably Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) or related science field.
- Previous co-op or internship experience is preferred.
- Candidate must be available in 2020 and able to work full-time during the duration of the internship.
- PC based skill, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint is expected.
- Candidate must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)