Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, Human Resources Acquisitions & Divestitures, Integration Management Office
Requisition ID: 4704181016
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Human Resources Acquisitions & Divestitures, Integration Management Office. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
As a member of the Human Resources A&D practice at J&J, this position will participate in the activities surrounding transactions (Acquisitions or Divestitures) across the Enterprise. In partnership with the Head of HR, A&D Integration Management Office, the Sr. Manager, HR A&D Integration Management Office will be chartered with defining the optimal employee integration/separation experience and is responsible for overseeing and leading the post diligence HR life cycle.
Key responsibilities for the Sr. Manager, Human Resources Acquisitions & Divestitures, Integration Management Office include the following:
- Accountability for the timely planning, execution and completion of all activities within a transaction at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Identify and monitor risks, issues and dependencies for multiple concurrent acquisitions and/or divestitures is a critical aspect of this role and requires a collaborative, solutions-oriented focus in a highly complex environment.
- Define, develop and implement programs to support the optimal employee experience for newly acquired and to-be separated associates.
- Leading the HR integration/separation activities across multiple transactions globally
- Coordinating and driving cross-functional meetings involving representation of J&J internally and externally in both buy and sell side transactions
- Working with HR COE teams to identify lessons learned and process improvements to support effective, consistent and repeatable processes within the HR A&D IMO infrastructure
- Works in conjunction with HR A&D Deal Leads, Business Development Office, Business Leaders, HR Business Partners, Global Services and cross-functional teams globally.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- MBA or MHR is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years progressive experience in Acquisitions & Divestitures and/or Human Resources or related area is required.
- Prior HR business partner or related experience is required.
- Experience with Acquisitions & Divestitures is required
- Global experience is preferred.
- Prior Healthcare Industry experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key global trends is required.
- Superior analytical, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver both strategic and tactical HR solutions to the business in A&D is required
- Must have ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to ensure smooth transitions for all integration projects, leveraging subject matter expertise
- This position must be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization at all levels
- Strong influencing, communication, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels, manage multiple work streams and guide decision making
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Experience with managing complex integration efforts, providing guidance, monitoring progress and measuring results
- This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 20% amount of travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)