Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Analyst - IT Lead, Supply Chain SAP Order to Cash (OTC)
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 4702180228
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (JJSV) is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst - IT Lead, Supply Chain SAP Order to Cash (OTC), which can be located at any J&J site in the U.S., with Santa Ana, CA being the preferred location. Potential of up to 10% Domestic and International Travel required.
JJSV designs, manufactures, and distributes products for the surgical treatment of anterior segment ophthalmic disorders, most notably cataract removal. JJSV is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. JJSV has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Business Analyst - IT Lead is responsible for the functional & technical leadership of the SAP ERP systems supporting JJSV OTC business processes. This critical role will be accountable for the requirements and design of Order to Cash processing including sales order entry, logistics & delivery, invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The ideal candidate will be passionate, innovative, and focused on delivering end to end solutions that drive significant business value.
- SAP ERP Subject Matter Expert for the “end-to-end” Order to Cash business and functional processes.
- Responsible for functional requirements and design of Order to Cash processing including sales order entry, logistics & delivery, invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of SAP ERP processes, technologies, platforms, with specific focus on Order to Cash.
- Responsible for engaging and collaborating with Business Partners, Global BTLs, and Technical Services teams to provide end-to-end business solutions.
- Responsible for making sure product has the right features, at the right cost, and provides the right value to the JJSV Business Partners.
- Responsible for eliciting business requirements & analysis, business process mapping, creating user stories, and user acceptance criteria.
- Understands software estimation process and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements.
- Provides input into the SAP ERP Strategic Roadmap and identifies new IT capabilities that enable greater efficiencies and value.
- Designs and shapes flexible and scalable solutions that fulfill business needs while maximizing reuse of applications and infrastructure.
- Supports the planning, management, and execution of all JJSV ERP related initiatives, including business case development, architecture and support.
- SAP ERP expertise in OTC processes, with emphasis on SD and FI. Solid understanding of MM, QM, and PP modules is required.
- SAP ERP domain knowledge and experience implementing “end-to-end” solutions is required.
- A minimum of 7 years required of relevant experience, strong leadership, excellent communication & interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work and work independently.
- Bachelor Degree required with focus on Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- Demonstrated experienced eliciting business requirements & analysis, business process mapping, creating user stories, and user acceptance criteria. – required.
- Working knowledge and experience strategizing in specifying components of an interface design, including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling.
- Experience with EDI is a plus.
- Experience with CRM is a plus.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile framework is a plus.
- Ability to influence and drive enterprise-wide collaboration and teamwork across a global organization.
- Experience within Supply Chain, CGMP, GxP, and highly regulated industries is preferred.
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, shaping strategy and influencing effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external contacts globally to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and negotiating win-win outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams across business and technical areas.
- Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking.
- Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately.
- Industry experience in Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, or Regulated Environment highly preferred.
United States-California-Santa Ana
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-California
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)