Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Patient Reported Outcomes
Requisition ID: 4700180306
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Manager in Patient Reported Outcomes to be based in Horsham, PA or Raritan NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) team provides leadership across therapeutic areas in determining PRO strategies to substantiate, document and communicate PRO evidence to understand and measure how patients feel and function in support of product value. The PRO Manager works closely with the PRO team to identify and determine improvements for the processes that are needed to support the activities and deliverables of the PRO team. In addition, the PRO manager will work across functions, including market access, research and development, operations, data management and procurement. The PRO manager provides project management, operational and process improvement support within the PRO team and cross-functionally to enhance, document and ensure efficiency for the execution of PRO research, supportive processes and deliverables. The PRO manager will report to a PRO Director.
- Support and lead process, operational, and other activities within the PRO team.
- Represent the PRO team in cross-functional process improvement activities
- Develop and refine training, guidance, templates and other materials to reflect the methods and processes for the development and implementation of PRO strategies and tactics
- Provide project management for outsourced projects
- Manage PRO-team shared locations and tracking systems
- Conduct research activities to assist in informing the PRO strategy and preparation of relevant documents in support of the drug development process
- Enhance and standardize processes for PRO evidence communication to internal stakeholders
- A Master’s degree in an appropriate field (Science, Pharmacy, Psychology, Biostatistics, Sociology, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health, or Health Services Research) and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry OR A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (Science, Pharmacy, Psychology, Biostatistics, Sociology, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health, or Health Services Research) and minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- An understanding of research and development is required.
- Experience in PROs is preferred.
- The candidate must demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must demonstrate strong personal motivation, ability to perform independently, and have experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong communication and strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated through working within cross-functional teams is required.
- Project management or process improvement experience is required.
- This position requires up to 15% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Health Economics R&D