Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Brand Manager Professional Marketing, Pain Franchise
Requisition ID: 4694180620
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager Professional Marketing, Pain Franchise. This position will be located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Senior Brand Manager Professional Marketing, Pain Franchise, will:
- Lead the conception, development and implementation of professionally directed marketing activities for personal and non-personal advertising/promotion programs for the promoted brand(s).
- Will be responsible for the development and execution of annual professional marketing plans, maintaining effective communication of marketing direction and performance to internal colleagues, administer and maintain professional budgets and sample forecasts and the coaching and development of an Assistant Brand Manager.
- Work directly with Advertising Agency to collaborate on strategic planning and execution and also works collaboratively with Contract Sales Organization(s) and the Manager of Contract Sales.
- Ability to work with and lead marketing strategies and programs focused on emerging health care trends/external environment, is another critical job component.
- Additionally, as a key member of the Marketing team, this individual will work closely with the Brand (Consumer) Marketing Team, and other key cross-functional partners (i.e. Medical, Legal, Regulatory and Healthcare Compliance).
- A BA degree is required.
- Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven progressive experience in Professional/Consumer/Pharmaceutical Marketing, Agency and/or Professional Sales required Large OTC Brand Management / Consumer marketing experience and/or Professional Advertising Agency experience a strong plus.
- Strong project management skills including stakeholder alignment, milestone delivery and cross-functional team leadership Ability to manage and develop people
- Ability to travel up to 10% is required
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)