Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Requisition ID: 4686180228
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad variety of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
As part of the Consumer Business IT Organization, dedicated to help to drive Sales solutions and rollout across processes within the LA South Hub region, your main responsibilities will be interact directly with business partners to understand the Sales capabilities and demand required by business departments which includes assessing the current state and developing Sale strategies that support the business. You will lead all aspects of Sales projects and you will hand Business Relationship within the region. In addition, you will help improving your team performance by sharing practices with your coworkers.
What are your main tasks as IT BA?
- Manage Sale Projects and Initiatives always looking for deliveries on time, on budget and with quality.
- Work with medium supervision, and achieve results in a dynamic work environment, handling with multiple priorities and operating with integrity.
- Manage Incidents and Problem Solving processes.
- Lead, influence and negotiate to achieve business strategies & deliver results for internal/external partner(s).
- Lead all aspects of Project metrics and controls, frequently reporting status to the leadership of IT and Business.
- You will be accountable for operational IT expenses in Paraguay and Uruguay.
- Maintain and improve the team knowledge management.
- Develop Business Relationships with Uruguay and Paraguay end user’s community.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected aligning with local and worldwide security policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT or other technical fields.
- +3 years of experience in IT field or equivalent experience.
- Deep knowledge in business processes, influencing skills and analytical abilities in multinational companies will be a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus (SD/FI Modules)
- Strong customer dedication.
- ITIL Certification (desirable)
- Experience crafting and delivering presentations to upper management.
- English fluency
If you're a passionate about your job, we would love for you to join!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)