Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, SAP Finance Business Analyst
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4685190514
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, SAP Finance Business Analyst to join their team in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The IT Lead, Finance Business Analyst will be working as a part of a Center of Excellence (COE) team that supports the J&J Pharma R&D SAP platform. The Janssen R&D – Finance IT organization supports the different Finance Organizations for Janssen R&D globally, as well as the Finance Organizations within Janssen Business Services (Belgium, Manilla).
The IT Lead, Finance Business Analyst designs, develops, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities. This includes formulating and defining system scope and objectives across diverse platforms, technologies, and tools; as well as partnering with IT management and R&D finance to identify and analyze business needs and provide recommendations for technology solutions. You will contribute towards the evaluation of new business requirements and define system scope changes; interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services and make recommendations; and review and analyze existing applications' effectiveness and efficiency. This role will also work with users to find opportunities to maximize performance and minimize costs; lead projects without direct supervision; and oversee development and execution of implementation and deployment plans.
- Business IT Interface
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the product
- Responsible for design and documentation of proposed solution
- Responsible for correctly completing development work
- Responsible for coordination of testing and approvals
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Create and document user stories
- Define acceptance criteria
- Understand product complexity and how to prioritize business requirements
- Understand development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Prepare functional specifications and partners closely with development team to build, test and implement enhancements and interfaces
- Project Management
- Create and manage project in PMT/PMX, including project work and financials
- Report back to the Product Owner on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Manage to assure compliance and alignment to all SOX, regulatory and business requirements.
- Resolve business and technical challenges to deliver on time, cost and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits.
- Lead design workshops to implement best practice solution and gains a clear understanding of business requirements.
- Develop core capability offerings and new technologies to drive continuous improvement and business value.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in SAP Finance and Operational modules is required.
- Experience managing design workshops and gathering, documenting, and translating business requirements into functional User Stories and technical system specifications is required.
- Understanding of SAP functionality and ability to determine capabilities and limitations of existing SAP systems is required.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of ECC 6, specifically SAP Finance modules (FI, AM, IM, PS) is required.
- Knowledge of SAP MM, its integration with FI, and knowledge of P2P processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of how to reconcile financial data between systems is required.
- Experience with good controls and compliance standard methodologies to support Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) processes is required.
- Experience working in an agile environment is required.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including US GAAP and International Accounting Principles, is preferred.
- Experience working with Finance interfaces with different systems (functional design, documenting, and testing interfaces) is required.
- Solid ability to write test scripts and conduct unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing is required.
- Ability to resolve configuration and functional business issues across various Finance modules is required.
- Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT partners and collaborating in a global, multi-functional capacity is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required since this role involves global support of Finance module and working with different business partners globally.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)