Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Commercial Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 4685180228
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Commercial Senior Financial Analyst to support the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group. This position is based in Irvine, CA.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Process Excellence Manager aligned to Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will provide business partner support and performance reporting / analytics for the US business using various reporting tools and financial systems. The ideal candidate must be capable of extracting data from a sales data warehouse utilizing various querying tools in addition to navigating Cognos and Excel. This role requires the ability to resolve routine system problems relative to the various business systems in place as well as perform basic period end accounting. Responsibilities include performing cost planning and analysis for technical services business, leading meetings with various business leaders, interacting with finance management and other functional areas throughout the organization including preparation of ad hoc materials used in senior level reviews. The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst is a key point of contact and plays a critical role in driving gross profit as well as evaluating programs and initiatives for cost improvement and business impact.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes. Must adhere to all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. The Commercial Senior Financial Analyst will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures and complete other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional business experience is required.
- Experience with retrieving data from various systems and analyzing data is preferred.
- Experience within a regulated industry is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong problem solving skills are required.
- Experience with costing processes is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- A highly collaborative individual is required.
- Working Knowledge of Cognos, salesforce.com, SAP, and TM1 is preferred.
- This position is location in Irvine, CA.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)