Johnson & Johnson Careers
Solution Architect, Windchill PLM
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 4678190118
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Solutions Architect, Windchill PLM. This position is located in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Lead level accountability for the architecture and development of the PTC Windchill PLM platform and related integrations.
- Lead new system level projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
- Collaborate with the product owner, scrum master, business users, project managers and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications for new and updated solutions.
- Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including collaborating on functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture
- Develop key functions and critical modules.
- Lead and Mentors other development team members.
- Lead Quality & Compliance documentation for PLM systems software as assigned
- Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
- A minimum of a bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience leading the architecture and development for Windchill PLM deployments for R&D, Supply Chain and/or Quality organizations is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Windchill: Installation, architecture, solution implementation and reporting and trouble-shooting of Windchill is required.
- Experience leading teams and managing direct and/or indirect reports is required.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices is required.
- Expertise with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies in conjunction with software configuration managements tools is required.
- Experience with Project and/or Program management practices is required.
- Experience working in a regulated environment with validation testing requirements is required.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision is required.
- Strong communication skills are preferred.
- Training & Certification in ALM/PLM applications such as PTC: Windchill PLM, Integrity ALM is preferred.
- Software Development and Management processes and tools such as: JIRA is preferred.
- This position is located in West Chester, PA and may require up to 5% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)