Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Shopper Marketing & Omni-channel (Part Time)
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Requisition ID: 4678180619
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a part-time Shopper Marketing and Omni-Channel Senior Manager – Walgreens, located in Buffalo Grove, IL.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson is looking for a creative, results-oriented, self-starter Shopper Marketing and Omni-Channel (eCommerce) Senior Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment and has strong expertise developing strategies that are successful across the full path to purchase inclusive of digital engagement. The Sr. Manager‘s primary responsibility is to develop and deliver account-specific marketing plans that intersect physical and digital. This role’s primary contacts are the customer’s marketing and digital teams with the requirement of successfully collaborating cross-functionally inclusive of the merchant teams at all levels in the organization. This role will work closely with the Customer Development team to identify new business opportunities, develop plans to innovate existing platforms, and deliver best-in-class launch strategies. This role will work with the sales team to deliver goals as it relates to profitability, sales and equity with our customers.
This experience will develop and showcase the ability to strategically evaluate marketing and digital opportunities, develop deep shopper and consumer empathy to identify and address key opportunities, and bring them to market to grow the business. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing a range of levels throughout the organization, and driving for results.
• Lead Walgreens JBP marketing activation and Retail Marketing team relationship
• Provide clear direction, objectives and KPIs to agency partners on J&J programs
• Develop differentiated Shopper Marketing programming grounded in brand, consumer, shopper and retailer insights
• Work with agency partners and brand teams to develop and execute customer specific programs that build brand equity, retailer equity and drive positive business results at retail
• Fully support Shopper Marketing strategy development and program sell-in with customer and retail execution partners
• Develop strong working relationships with internal J&J teams (e.g., Consumer Marketing, Sales Strategy, Consumer Activation, H&W, Shopper Insight & Category Design) as well as external customer teams, including (e.g. Merchants, Marketing, Insights, Innovation and Operations)
• Provide rigorous analysis of marketing program results and make recommendations for future programming
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, an MBA is preferred
• Minimum of six (6) years’ prior experience in sales, sales strategy, shopper marketing, agency or brand marketing is required
• Prior customer facing experience is preferred
• Prior experience with consumer-packaged goods or retailer is preferred
• Expertise in developing and executing 360 surround sound plans and promotions including digital is preferred
• Prior experience leveraging consumer/shopper insights to develop effective shopper marketing programs and campaigns is preferred
• Omni-channel experience is preferred
• Experience working with Walgreens is preferred
• This role will be located in Buffalo Grove, IL and will require up to 15% domestic travel
United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)