Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Packaging Operator - Night Shift
Requisition ID: 4674180301
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Packaging Operators contribute to the team while operating solid and liquid dosage packaging equipment. This function also includes line set up and assembly, operating material handling equipment, cleaning and sanitation of all related equipment and work areas. Packaging Operators are committed to continuous quality improvement involving the identification and implementation of process improvements.
The individual will be required to monitor equipment functions, troubleshoot and correct minor equipment issues.
• Ensure quality and compliance in all my actions by:
– Attending GMP training
– Adhere to strict compliance with procedures
– Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks that I perform
– Involvement and dedication to doing the job right the first time
• Wears all protective equipment
• Instructs others in safe operation of equipment as required
• Understands and adheres to all health and safety aspects and S.O.P.’s
• Identifies and reports unsafe conditions / near misses
• Successful completion of WHIMIS, Safety Orientation, and Safe Start
• Ensures that equipment is in safe operating condition
• Understands the ability to utilize the incident database. Timely determination of corrective action
• Perform appropriate levels of cleanliness and housekeeping standards as outlined, consistent with the requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices
• Maintains equipment and tools in a clean and safe operating condition
• Reads the production schedule and collects input from operators to understand goods movements, material requirements and key tasks for the shifts
• Stage totes and materials as required
• Manages cleaning requirements for common areas, including packaging storage rooms and clean up rooms
• Monitor and record all necessary packaging and cleaning/sanitation documentation
• Has a sound understanding of GMPs and GDPs
• Able to troubleshoot SAP discrepancies and adjust accordingly
• Maintains an updated and current training record and adheres to training timelines
• Functions in compliance with all GMP’s, safety requirements and applicable standard operating procedures
• Participates, with leadership, in team and department meetings. Daily shift communications and communications with Supervisor, Manager
• Performs other related or assigned duties as required in all assigned areas
• Responsible for working with Supervisor for yearly, O.G.S.M., performance review and conflict resolution
• Experience with SAP
• Strong computer literacy
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment with limited supervision
• Identifies opportunities for improvement
• Exhibits a mature attitude to promote an atmosphere of good communications and collaboration within the department
• Responsible for work area and equipment cleanliness and compliance to the standard operating procedure
• Ability to communicate with packaging employees both within across shifts (Resource requirements, escalation of issues, clear and concise handover)
• Occasionally will be required to work overtime to achieving packaging targets
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
• 2-4 years of Packaging Operator experience in a regulated environment
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs and maneuvering of equipment
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)