Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director, Global Marketing: Surgical Vision
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 4673181016
Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Global Marketing located in Santa Ana, CA.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (JJSV) goal is improving sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of CATARACT products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global REFRACTIVE (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a CONSUMER EYE HEALTH diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The Senior Director, Global Marketing will plan and oversee critical processes related to business planning, strategic marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing. The Senior Director will lead global strategic marketing for the IntraOcular Lense (IOL), Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device (OVD), and Inserter portfolio.
The primary objectives of this role include:
- Leadership and commercialization of innovation pipeline, working collaboratively with R&D, Regulatory, Clinical Affairs, and other functions.
- Lead portfolio strategy, positioning and lifecycle management.
- Lead clinical claims and evidence strategy
- Lead product messaging – sales aids, KOL Speaker Decks, Launch plans
- Participate in key business development projects and assessments as required.
- Provides leadership and vision for brands in development, and leverages opportunities with regional partners, customers, Johnson and Johnson brands and alliances.
- Designs recommendations for global branding, positioning, and pricing strategies that deliver value.
- Directs the activities of complex customer and competitor analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, marketing practices and trends, and prepares forecasts and recommendations.
- Facilitates effective stakeholder relationships and alignment to develop successful strategies and execution.
- Leads talent development and leadership pipeline for JJSV
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ degree is required; advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience is required; prior Marketing leadership experience required
- Prior Medical Device and/or ophthalmology marketing experience preferred.
- Experience and successful track record leading product innovation and commercialization required
- Strong strategic marketing fundamentals including positioning, claims, advertising judgment, and customer insights.
- Proven track record of developing talent.
- Strong cross functional leadership. Ability to set vision and inspire cross functional team. Strong servant leader characteristics and mindset. Ability to influence cross-functionally and across regions without direct authority.
- Strength interacting with variety of customers – patients, surgeons, Key Opinion Leaders, Distributors, and investors / start-up organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead marketing agencies and inspire strong output.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)