Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Network Strategy (Multiple Openings)
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4666180620
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Network Strategy, located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Self Care products
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Advance Data Analytics and Network Optimization Strategy for the Consumer North America Supply Chain.
• Manage the collection, interpretation and reporting of business key performance indicators to support senior leadership in both tactical and strategic decision making.
• Design, communicate and monitor the execution of the North America Supply Chain Strategy by actively assessing the manufacturing network design, supply chain risk, and the North America strategic roadmap.
• Manage the Product Siting process for North America and lead the siting committee through the decision making process.
• Lead strategic business assessments such as internal/external manufacturing optimization along with a cross-functional team and present recommendations to senior leadership.
• Partner with Global Network Strategy and Data Analytics teams to ensure alignment with global process & governance in these areas
• Advance capability deployment in the areas of strategic & business planning, risk management, supply chain performance management and organization effectiveness, as required.
• A Bachelor's Degree is required for this position, an MBA is highly desired.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in Supply Chain is required.
• Working knowledge and understanding of drivers of all parts of the Supply Chain is required.
• Ability to zoom in and zoom out of data analytics and successfully operate/manage both at the detail and the strategic level is required.
• Experience identifying trends in supply chain data is required.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to lead by influencing key partners (such as Finance, Procurement, Planning and Quality) are required.
• Advanced MS Excel skills are required.
• Significant Excel formula experience, experience creating pivot tables, charting, v-lookups, cross-referencing, and data analysis tools preferred.
• This position is based in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA and may require some domestic and international travel up to 15%.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)