Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Gynecology & Surgical Oncology Specialty
Requisition ID: 4654180619
Ethicon, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Gynecology & Surgical Oncology Specialty located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH. Up to 20% overnight travel may be required.
Ethicon US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Marketing Manager, Gynecology & Surgical Oncology Specialty is responsible for the development and implementation of specialty and procedure marketing strategies that drive tactical execution for maximizing profitability and adoption within the key specialty areas of Gynecology and Surgical Oncology. In addition, the Marketing Manager, Gynecology and Surgical Oncology Specialty will be responsible for maintaining the portfolio and life cycle management of the GYNECARE Brands and ensures execution of low touch/ low cost to serve marketing strategies. Responsibilities also include the delivery and alignment of all plans and tactics with cross functional partners and monitor the performance of these plans.
- Prioritize and communicate the messaging from multiple product families into procedure messaging targeted to the gynecology specialty
- Leverage current insights and discover key new insights to identify and create innovative solutions for the Gynecology Surgeon and Surgical Oncology customers.
- Develop specialty value propositions to be used with multiple stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional team to continue to develop and execute the gynecology procedure solutions launch
- Partner with Brand Marketing to develop and execute business plans through marketing strategies, goals, and tactics
- Lead our key society strategies to drive deeper collaboration within the gynecology and surgical oncology specialty.
- Participate in KOL Advisory Management and Professional Education Collaboration.
- Partner with Field Sales Organizations and Strategic Customer Group to maximize and identify opportunities to grow sales and market share in key specialties
- Engage in key customer visits and partner with the sales force to drive continued leadership in the Gynecology and Surgical Oncology specialty with our customers.
- Developing and drive marketing penetration short and long-term strategies for specialty procedures; while activating new demand from the targeted consumer
- Maximize effectiveness of all marketing plans and tactics, forecasting customer demand and participate in development of demand forecast across product lines
- Stimulate innovation in Global Marketing through identification & communication of significant regional unmet needs
- Coordinating with the sales training, sales operations, commercial operations,
- Lead and generate forecasting customer demand and development of demand forecasts across product lines.
- Developing and making recommendations on the short term and long-term strategy in specialty product area
- Prioritization and communication of messaging to optimize and maintain the demand for GYNECARE Brands to include: INTERCEED, GYNECARE TVT, Versapoint, and GYNECARE Mesh platforms.
- Support all GYNECARE brand management activities to include: business planning, Strat planning, Contracting, Pricing strategy, demand planning, and supply chain management.
- Explore GYNECARE various low cost to serve alternate channels to provide our customers with best in class support
- Monitors competitive GYNECARE activity
- Builds strong network with Regulatory, legal and other cross functional partners ensure delivery of overall GYNECARE platform business plan
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum 6 year's relevant business experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience is required
- Medical Device and/or healthcare industry knowledge is strongly preferred
- Prior experience influencing surgical stakeholders is preferred
- Demonstrated clinical and anatomical knowledge of surgical procedures is preferred
- Demonstrated clinical and product knowledge of Gynecologic and Surgical Oncology procedure is preferred
- Skills in influence management as well as ability to manage complex cross-functional projects are required.
- Change leadership and management, adaptiveness, communication skills, and excellent partnering and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, sound commercial acumen, creative problem solving, and ability to deliver customer-defined business solutions are required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)