Cardiovascular Institutional Sales Trainer, Titusville New Jersey, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Cardiovascular Institutional Sales Trainer, located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position is responsible for the facilitation of compliant training solutions for CMV Institutional sales force. This individual must have a strong background in the Cardiovascular space and Diabetics, with a strong understanding of both INVOKANA® and XARELTO®. Under the direction of the Sr. Training Manager, and in collaboration with functional partners, the trainer is expected to design, develop and maintain Sales Representative training materials. This individual will also be responsible for delivering compliant training materials that are field based, web-based and classroom. This person is also responsible for updating, maintaining and delivering new hire training, as well as addressing the ongoing training needs based on marketing and sales direction via cycle meetings and launches. Other responsibilities include maintaining an effective working relationship with the Marketing teams, Strategic Business Group, HCC, Scientific Affairs groups, field leadership and other business partners, (i.e., –Market Research, SFE, etc) to provide positive business and customer impact.
• A minimum BA/BS degree is required.
• 4+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience is required.
• Cardiovascular and Diabetics knowledge is required.
• Institutional / Account experience is required.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work as a team member, possess effective presentation (platform) skills and demonstrate project management skills are required.
• Participation or current enrollment in the J&J MDP program (Management Development Program) is preferred.
• Ability to travel approximately 20%, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following behaviors; business results, have strong business insight and comfortable with a changing business environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)