Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Labeling & Artwork Project Manager (Part-Time)
Skillman, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 4648180301
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Global Labeling & Artwork Project Manager located at Fort Washington, PA, and Skillman or New Brunswick, NJ. This is a part-time, 30 hours per week role.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Global Labeling & Artwork Project Manager is a global cross-functional project management role, within J&J Consumer’s Labeling & Artwork Center of Excellence (CoE), reporting into the Global Program Management Lead.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading a cross-functional project teams & business process inclusive of; Package Structure Design, Graphics Design, Labeling Copy Development. The primary responsibility is management of labeling & artwork content creation for new product development projects (NPD) and large global package redesign projects, to ensure process adherence, best practices and a seamless transition of finalized content in the form of “Global Master Artwork Templates” to the artwork execution process. The Project Manager has an extended accountability of communicating regularly with regional based labeling & artwork PM partners for process performance and artwork development project status through product launch.
The Project Manager is accountable to J&J Global Project Management and J&J Global Marketing, for delivering critical labeling & artwork project milestones accurately and on time. The Project Manager is responsible for establishing realistic project scope and timelines via a formalized project briefing process as well as formal alignment via an Executive Design Review governance process – driving for clarity and formally locked decisions.
The Project Manager must be a strong group facilitator, communicator and possess excellent Project Management Skills in the New Product Development space.
The Global Labeling & Artwork Project Manager is responsible for:
• Being a neutral cross-functional process driver. A single point of contact for global project labeling & artwork content creation process excellence, with an end-to-end accountability connected to regional project status through launch.
• Primary focus is on upstream innovation process for new package design & new labeling content creation. Working from project kick-off at an Innovation Phase through Define & Design phases of the project to the Development Exit gate, ensuring a seamless transition of finalized (management locked) master content templates to the artwork execution process.
• Facilitation of the J&J Design Briefing process, Cross-functional Team Status Meetings, through Executive Design Review (EDR) governance process – driving for clarity and locked decisions
• A Business Process Driver - empowered to properly assess the projects’ business objectives and develops the best strategic path forward for efficiency and success.
• Main business partners include: Global Marketing, J&J Design, Global Packaging, Global Regulatory, Global Claims, Global R&D, Regional Labeling & Artwork Drivers.
• Accountable to: J&J Global Project Management, J&J Global Marketing Franchise for delivering key package label & artwork content creation milestones, synchronized with the JJCI business commercialization process.
• Track and transparently report to key business partners on project milestone status via high level dashboard metrics.
• Responsible for initiation of a formal escalation process to address critical issues, project scope changes or roadblocks as appropriate with CoE Leadership Team and key business partners.
• Assist in CoE department stewardship, change management programs / ongoing process communications & training.
• Supports the CoE on Continuous Improvement initiatives. Proactively identify areas for CoE process & performance improvements, elimination of execution barriers, embraces the idea of trying new processes, new management tools, crafting globally consistent policy across all franchises.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or similar industry certification, formal Process Excellence Training, or an MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant business experience with increasing responsibility is required, including 5+ years of formal project management experience specifically in new product development, new package design, new labeling artwork & copy development areas.
• Thorough knowledge of the consumer healthcare industry or relevant experience in the OTC /Pharma, Cosmetics or Food industry is preferred.
• Proven ability to drive process in high complexity, highly interrelated cross-functional global new product development & global brand redesign projects is required.
• Demonstrated strategic business & analytical skills; including understanding of key project management principles in the product development space (Time, Cost, Compliance, Feasibility, Design Goals, Risk Assessment, Problem Solving, Metrics, Formal Alignment) and how to leverage this knowledge to make sound business recommendations in a fluid strategic environment is required.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written), strong interpersonal and team facilitation skills are required.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and lead productive discussions without line authority to create alignment of senior cross-functional stakeholders is required.
• Able to drive a team forward to stay on track when faced with significant scope changes is required.
• Comfortable in facilitating a professional, fact-based, transparent, escalation process when necessary, to remove roadblocks and secure project alignment on time is required.
• Locations for this position are Fort Washington, PA, and Skillman or New Brunswick, NJ, and will require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
• Must be willing and able to work 30 hours per week on a part-time basis.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)