Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Software Developer - Web
Requisition ID: 4641180619
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer - Web, Application Services Digital & Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Johnson & Johnson’s new health technology center in Providence, Rhode Island specializes in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately 126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Software Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with API design and development including RESTful API design is required.
- Broad technical delivery experience is required.
- Experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Experience with open source repositories (git) is required.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is required.
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone, Angular, REACT and node.js is preferred.
- Experience with iOS or Android is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile team and the ability to collaborate is required.
- Working with Test/Business Driven Development is a plus.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or equivalent is required.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)