Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, North America Consumer Supply Planning
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4636180619
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, North America Consumer Supply Planning for the Skillman, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The North America Supply Planning Director is responsible to deliver outstanding customer service while minimizing risk and driving profitability. This director will focus in four key areas:
• Ensuring outstanding customer service
• Production plan optimization
• Inventory management
• Talent development, retention and productivity
As the Supply Director, you will:
• Act as a change leader who provides vision, direction and strategy for the supply chain that consistently and reliably delivers high levels of customer service. This is measured by unit fill rate, retail in stock and the Advantage Survey. Risks to customer service are proactively identified and mitigated using cross-functional levers and methods.
• Ensure all demand for the network is consolidated into an optimized SAP supply plan that drives efficiency and profitability at internal and third party manufacturing sites across the global network.
• Lead a team responsible for short and midterm capacity oversight that incorporates product life cycle phases and new product introductions. Strong collaboration with manufacturing site and sourcing leadership will be critical to increase plant efficiency and profitability.
• Manage the stock equation ensuring the achievement of inventory targets.
• Partner cross-functionally to identify and implement end to end inventory reduction opportunities that improve profitability and balance acquisition cost while avoiding excess and obsolete inventories.
• Lead the development of the supply chain strategic financial plan, periodic business plan updates and collaborates with franchise demand directors to fuel the integrated business planning process ensuring coordination with the commercial team.
• Foster employee engagement and building an environment in which employees are developed to excel.
• Identify needed capabilities, motivates, retains key talent, and has a track record of growing the leaders of J&J’s future.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant supply chain experience is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of the End to End Supply Chain flow and interdependencies across functions is required.
• Significant level of understanding of best practices in supply chain/materials management is required.
• An entrepreneurial self-starter with strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to partner and communicate across functional levels is required.
• A diverse supply chain background is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to influence without authority, experience working with competing business priorities, the ability to work in a matrix leadership environment and competency in translating marketplace dynamics.
• SAP knowledge preferred.
• APICS certification preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
• MS Office proficiency, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• This candidate may be required to travel 25% of the time, domestically and internationally. The position is based in Skillman, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)