Johnson & Johnson Careers
Site Cluster Senior Director - Brazil & Argentina
Requisition ID: 4622190911
The Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
At J&J Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, we are seeking for an Site Cluster Senior Director for Brazil, Argentina and External Manufacturing. This position will be located in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
As our Site Cluster Senior Director your responsibilities will be:
- Provide leadership, oversight, management and direction for all sites Internal and External Manufacturing Operations to ensure efficient operation in safety, quality, environmental, cost, and production. Provide leadership and guidance to direct and supporting functions including Plan, Facilities, Engineering, Quality, HR, IT and Finance through close collaboration for all the cluster.
- Develop and execute operating plans that lead to the achievement of the mission elements.
- Work effectively with other sites on a regional and global basis to share good practices and demonstrate mutual accountability for the success of all facilities.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers, regulators, community leaders and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through robust selection and people development.
- Determine appropriate allocation of site resources
- Plan and integrate effective transfer of new products into manufacturing processes.
- Develop manufacturing cost reports, cost estimates, capacity planning, manpower and facility requirements to capitalize on new product bids.
- Drive a strong Continuous Improvement, harmonious and engaged mindset, aligned with Global and Regional programs.
- Take an active leadership role representing the sites and Company in the local community.
- Assure all operations are conducted in a safe manner and in full compliance with all safety and environmental regulations to achieve the best EHS&S performance in the industry.
- Evaluate and approve recommendations regarding equipment repair and/or replacement
- Participate / Lead Site, Regional, and Global Strategies to shape the future of manufacturing and improved performance of the E2E Supply Chain supporting the Commercial Business and customer needs
- The above requires a profile with both abilities to run the day to day of the site but also the ability to define and implement new strategies. And the ability to Connect outside the site, with different functions and organizations within and outside J&J
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR PROFILE:
- You have fifteen (15) years of direct related experience in manufacturing is required.
- At least five (5) years’ experience leading a major manufacturing or quality operations function in a good manufacturing practices plant is required. Cluster experience preferred
- Demonstrated record of achievement with respect to mission elements relating to quality, customer service, EHS&S, product cost, bringing new products to market, and new product introductions.
- Demonstrated dedication to values-based leadership and achieving objectives in a manner that is supportive of the Leader Behaviors.
- Financial, Budgeting, Project Management, Planning, Continuous Improvement, and Problem Solving acumen required.
- Process Excellence and Lean Manufacturing Certification is highly preferred.
- Position may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
- Fluency in Portuguese & English required & Spanish strongly preferred
Do you have what it takes to take this role to the next level? Are you ready to start making an impact in the lives of millions? Are you looking for the next step in your career? If you felt identified with this job posting, then you could be the profile we seek! We encourage you to fill out the next questions and consider this opportunity!
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-
J&J Brazil (7680)