Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
CNC Machinist II - 2nd Shift
Requisition ID: 4622180228
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently hiring a CNC Machinist II to join its team located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. DePuy Synthes Power Tools offers a comprehensive range of air, electric, and battery-driven high and low power instrument systems, including drills, reamers and saws.
Set up and operation of diverse types of equipment used to manufacture various types of medical instruments within established manufacturing processes, GMP's, and quality requirements.
This position supports the 2nd shift. The assigned schedule is Monday – Friday from 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM. Occasional overtime will be required based on business needs.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and Operate machines to produce parts in accordance with the production plan
- provided by the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Equipment used will be CNC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Manual, or Automatic and
- includes but is not limited to various types of Lathes (Citizen or Star Swiss lathes),
- Vertical Machining Centers, EDMs, Grinders (Rollomatic and Unison), etc.
- Perform First Article Inspection and in process quality checks of all machined parts.
- Provides input to lead/supervisor to resolve quality problems and improve operations.
- Stays on task to help meet or exceed the team’s production goals and requirements.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the
- highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your
- supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Education and training normally associated with a high school diploma
- 3 plus years’ experience in a Machinist role
- Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position, include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Mechanical abilities include eye-hand coordination, and sufficient hand strength to assemble products.
- Good math skills and working knowledge of metrics.
- Familiarity with GD&T practices.
- CNC programming is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform detail documentation.
- Ability to support 2nd shift (Monday – Friday; 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM) and occasional overtime as required by the business needs
While performing the duties of this position, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, and is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)