Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Salesforce Developer (College Hire)
Requisition ID: 4614181015
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 125,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Johnson and Johnson Tampa Development Center (TDC), is currently seeking Associate SFDC Developers to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
- Develop and implement new software programs on Salesforce platform.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and best practices.
- Integrate third-party programs with Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing and new software.
- Continually investigate, recommend and execute on platform improvements.
- Become an expert on Agile methodologies and work in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- You should be authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and live in the U.S.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field attained between July 2018 – June 2019 is required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required.
- Must have good planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)