Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Technical Manager – Global Make – Manufacturing Labeling Product Owner
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4606181015
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Technical Manager – Global Make – Manufacturing Labeling Product Owner within the Enterprise Supply Chain Business Technology group. This position is to be located in US.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain BT Product Line organizations (PLs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and JJT. Individuals in PL organizations work with Senior JJT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their product line and oversee the consistent implementation of these solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to overall JJT strategy. Product Owners need to continuously maximize throughput and ensure that value is realized by the business through the JJT capabilities implemented. Product Owners should have a strong view of external IT capabilities in the market and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
The role is accountable for the Manufacturing Labeling Products used at multiple internal manufacturing sites as well as at external supplies and manufacturers. The products include Prisym360 and World Wide Labeling used mostly in the Medical Device business sector. Key focus for this role is on optimizing the products to achieve business goals while maximizing return on investment. The scope includes working closely with the Global / Regional Business facing IT organization (BTL’s), Business Analyst and IT Build/Run service delivery teams (TS) to deliver projects and identify new features/gaps in the products, drive standardization of the solutions across the sites and ensure clear value proposition; in-depth knowledge of the technology stack. Partner with TS to ensure SLA’s are in place, effective and measured, and drive cost optimization. Projects in portfolio for the products role is accountability for; project budget estimates; base business spend.
Carves out the product vision
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to define product requirements
- Prioritizes product demand & backlog – understands economic models to manage prioritization and applies systems thinking
- Generates key user insights
- Develops hypothesis on solutions
- Drives product line vision
- Supports definition of success criteria for products
- Creates and owns product roadmaps including collaboration with local site-based product owners to rationalize and standardize the product line
- Ensures adoption: Ensures that the next iteration is what the users need
- Monitors usage: Keeps a close eye on usage and determines next steps
- Conducts surveys and feedback sessions to remain close to users.
- Drives the team and ensures that all are working towards a common goal, ultimately delivering value
- Sprint Planning: Elaborates on stories
- Sprint Review: Approves new stories and adds regular feedback, includes business/stakeholders in product reviews to gain direct feedback
- Understands and defines (or helps define) scope for MVP
- Defines acceptance criteria
- Actively participates on Scrum rites
- Participates in retrospectives
- Monitors sprint metrics, release metrics, and usability test results
- Prioritizes functionality for release
- Partners with BA, project manager, scrum master, business process owner to drive alignment on goals and objectives.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure that deployed solutions are efficient, effective and support the business process goals and objectives across the enterprise.
- Ensures completion of process and system documentation.
- Ensures communication of progress and status.
- Provide team with opportunities to learn and innovate.
- Ensure SC BT processes are understood and followed.
- Provide opportunity for training, learning and stretch assignments to update team members skills/knowledge
A Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent technical/managerial experience
- A minimum of 8 years of Supply Chain IT delivery experience
- Experience within a GxP environment is required
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC)
- Basic understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience with rRDM or equivalent requirement gathering tool for assessment and prioritization of user stories/requirement
- Experience with Project Management, Software Testing, Implementation and Change Management
- Knowledge in Supply Chain processes including processes associated with manufacturing and/or distribution label management, label printing/application for in-process and/or final product labeling
- Track record of program delivery of Supply Chain projects
- Specific Make product (printing, labeling and/or content management), platform, or solution knowledge Experience with labeling technologies, PrisymID and/or Loftware is preferred
- This position will require up of 20% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)