Johnson & Johnson Careers
REGULATORY MEDICAL WRITING SUMMER INTERN
Requisition ID: 4604181015
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for Summer Interns in the Regulatory Medical Writing Group that supports Neuroscience, Oncology, and Cardiovascular & Metabolism Therapeutic Areas, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Established Products, and Medical Affairs.
The Regulatory Medical Writing group comprises scientific and regulatory experts who provide high-quality clinical documents in support of Janssen products to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
The Internship Program is focused on providing college students with practical industrial scientific and clinical experience. This position works as a member of a team under specific direction of a Regulatory Medical Writing manager for decisions.
The Regulatory Medical Writing Intern has an opportunity to:
- work collaboratively with Regulatory Medical Writing staff
- contribute to the preparation of sound scientific/clinical documents in assigned areas under direct supervision using established templates and guidelines
- ensure that sections conform to Janssen style and formatting guidelines
- participate in ongoing project team meetings
- be exposed to various other functions within the larger Global Clinical Development Operations group
- Provide support for conduct and reporting of clinical study information. This may include, but is not limited to, writing and QC of protocols, clinical study reports, and other documents, preparation of ERIS document tracking lists for multiple compounds and tables of studies, processing of publications for submissions as well as providing support for safety monitoring reports.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in biological science, medicine, or other health-related scientific fields.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time (up to 40 hours/week) for 10 to 12 weeks from May to August.
- Students who have completed at least two years of college coursework will be considered.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is required.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point, and have strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with ability to interpret and organize scientific data or preclinical laboratory experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
The positions are based in Titusville, NJ, Springhouse, PA, or Raritan, NJ and require the candidates to work on site.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)