Johnson & Johnson Careers
District Manager, Primary Care - NYC - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
Requisition ID: 4594190513
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager to lead the Primary Care Sales Force for the NYC District.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As District Manager, Primary Care, you will play a pivotal leadership role in achieving our objectives. You will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a team of Sales Representatives who are focused on supporting Primary Care healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, pharmacies, and other relevant partners within the market.
- Collaborating across other North America Pharmaceutical Sales Forces to support the use of our products in treating relevant disease states.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required while an MBA or Masters Degree is preferred
- At least Five (5) or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or healthcare industries, or large account development related experience
- Demonstrated leadership performance and competencies (preferably within a pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or medical device)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Residence within, or willingness to relocate to, the geography
- The ability to travel as needed (including overnights and weekends)
- A valid driver's license within the 50 United States, and clean driving record
- Prior experience in the therapeutic area(s) of cardiovascular, diabetes, metabolics and/or pain management
- Successful completion of J&J Management Development Program (MDP) or prior people-leadership experience (in lieu of MDP completion) is preferred.
- Documented sales results, including examples of company awards
United States-New York--
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)