Johnson & Johnson Careers
Collaborative Planning Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst
Requisition ID: 4588181015
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst will work in partnership with one or more of our key customers, Business Development Managers, Sales Strategy, Demand Planning as well as Supply Planning, to improve customer forecast accuracy and ensure proper replenishment of inventory with a goal to meet all internal and customer metrics on fill rate, inventory levels and promotional volume.
The CPFR Analyst will also work with internal/external partners by providing insight to improve the overall national forecasts.
There will be opportunities to support improvement projects, which include integrated demand planning efforts, incorporating more advanced forecasting methodologies, as well as focusing on refining and optimizing the overall CPFR function.
The role will be based in the Markham office on a regular basis and may require working at retail locations in addition to a maximum of 10% domestic/U.S travel.
• Responsible for accurately forecasting a segment of the overall business (both base business and promotional items) and ensure all internal and customer metrics are met or exceeded.
• Support and collaborate with a key customer to ensure proper inventory is planned to support growth plans such as product launches, promotions and in store events.
• Provide analysis around key customer metrics such as inventory levels as well as fill rate both internally and externally. The analysis will be required on a weekly basis as well as ad hoc as required by the team or the customer.
• Prepare and participate in weekly reviews with the customer’s replenishment team as well as attending department reviews with category management, replenishment team and BDMs
• Identify opportunities to increase sales and/or minimize lost sales by focusing on store specific tactics.
• Monitor, analyze and make recommendations to better align internal forecast with customers demand levels.
• Develop and maintain relationships within Customer functional areas and ensure alignment with J&J initiatives. Be the key point of contact for customer's Replenishment team, conducting face to face meetings as necessary to accomplish objectives.
• Effectively communicate back to sales and cross functional team members regarding Customer objectives and initiatives.
• Work with Sales, Supply Chain and Customer to address behaviors that drive inefficiency and / or unnecessary cost into supply chain activities. Analyze service metrics in order to improve business practices resulting in value creation or waste elimination.
• Use both analytical ability and communication skills to solve problems, manage projects, and effectively negotiate.
• University degree preferred.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in CPFR/business forecasting in a Consumer Product Goods (CPG) environment.
• Strong interpersonal, partnering skills, collaboration competencies, within and across organizations. Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong business relationships.
• Strong analytical, communication & presentation skills.
• Proven leadership, analytical and strategic thinking abilities are essential.
• Results and performance driven with bias for action & sense of urgency on priorities.
• Big picture thinking: looking for areas of improvement to create growth and joint value for our customer.
• Strong technical skills: SAP, Cognos, Tableau, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access) and ability to quickly learn other customer specific proprietary systems.
• Retail Link, Tableau experiences will be a plus.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)