Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Critical Phase Program Managment (1 of 3)
Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey; Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 4582180201
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Critical Phase Program Manager to be located in Raritan, NJ, Spring House, PA, or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Critical Phase Program Manager (Accelerando) will:
The Accelerando Group is an internal, specialized project management team with highly experience PMs who work on only the top priority programs across the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise. They act as internal consultants bringing unique tools and expertise for project execution, increasing their probability of success. A summary of responsibilities follow:
- Partner with the highest priority new product development programs across J&Js three business segments (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Consumer Products) to de-risk and accelerate the launch of transformational new products across the J&J Enterprise.
- Support program teams by becoming a “trusted advisor” to project leadership. Assist leadership in making informed and timely decisions by modeling core business processes, building detailed project plans, and generating customize project analysis and scenarios.
- Prepare an overall cross-functional project plan for the team to bring clarity and focus to the critical path
- Conduct objective Threats and Opportunity assessment of critical path to remove obstacles and leverage acceleration opportunities. Support early risk identification and development of mitigation strategies
- Drive the implementation of best practices to high value R&D development initiatives
- Proactively translate processes, knowledge, and expertise into specific solutions for individual teams during most impactful phases of the development program.
- Help ensure organizational readiness to support project execution (e.g.: talent, training, contingency planning, etc.).
- Work with line management to address gaps in current cross-departmental processes and organizational structures
- Proactively recommend and outline new processes for upcoming and current development phases. Help integrate enabling technologies into the team setting to drive clarity and efficiency
- Partner with project leadership to develop business cases for the most impactful risk mitigation and acceleration opportunities.
- Responsible for management and communication of benchmarking data on Accelerando process, including metrics
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in an R&D or Supply Chain environment
- Professional project management certification (i.e. PMP, CPM, etc.) is preferred
- Critical Chain Experience / Pro-Chain Certification is a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Project is required
- Proficiency with technology enabling tools including Visio, Excel required
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and flexible to change/improve working environment in broad context is required
- Experience in a global matrix organization is required
- This position is located in Spring House, PA, Raritan, NJ, or Titusville, NJ and may require up to 20% travel for brief durations dependent on project assignment
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)