Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Strategic Marketing Director, Oncology Companion Diagnostics
Requisition ID: 4579180227
Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for a Global Strategic Marketing Director, Oncology Companion Diagnostics to be in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Global Strategic Marketing Director, Oncology Companion Diagnostics will have responsibility for designing & executing Janssen’s global commercial companion diagnostics strategy in collaboration with key cross-functional stakeholders of the global and regional oncology organization. This position will be responsible for ensuring an optimal commercial diagnostics development team and ensuring that portfolio priorities and development timelines are met. The successful candidate should have extensive pharma commercial and oncology experience, be a strong leader with excellent communication and collaboration skills and be able to translate the commercial CDx strategy into execution for our oncology portfolio and pipeline.
• Lead the design and implementation of Global Commercial CDx strategy in collaboration with the Global Brand Teams, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Development, Market Access, and the Global Compound Development teams (CDTs) in the Oncology Therapeutic Area (TA).
• Represent the commercial priorities of the Oncology TA and provide commercial diagnostics expertise and guidance for CDTs at various stages of development.
• Lead commercial evaluation of diagnostics platforms, actively seek new products/technologies, effectively partner and foster key collaboration with appropriate industry, academies, and government partners in support of our CDx strategy.
• Develop and implement a long-term plan for embedding critical companion diagnostics expertise in the Commercial CDx Oncology team, the Brand Teams and CDTs.
• Contribute to the development of internal and/or external communication pertaining to companion diagnostics, as appropriate.
• Develop and oversee budget for assigned initiatives.
• Manage consultants/agencies for key projects.
• Build current and future competitive advantage by understanding & addressing key customers’ needs, and by demonstrating deep understanding of competitors’ strategies.
• Develop internal and external customer relationships that successfully drive business objectives.
• Ensure timely guidance to senior management regarding the strategy and key brands.
• Establish a productive work environment by creating trust and respect within the Therapeutic Areas (TAs).
• Balance business priorities and resources, adapting to the external and internal environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry in progressive commercial leadership roles.
• Marketing experience in Oncology strongly preferred.
• Experience in diagnostics commercialization preferred.
• Launch experience is preferred.
• Global Commercial experience preferred
• Working in strong matrix environment and leading with influence is required.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and manage a complex set of internal and external stakeholders is required.
• Strong executive presence and leadership skills are required.
• Effective communication and negotiating skills required.
• Strong analytical skills to understand scientific and financial data, recognize key issues and establish priorities is required.
• This role requires approximately 20% travel with some international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)