Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT, WMS/JDA Technical Manager
Requisition ID: 4576190911
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for WMS Technical Manager, Technology Services-Supply Chain to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building/deploying Logistics Systems. The position will be in Piscataway NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The WMS/JDA Technical Manager will play a key role in deploying Johnson & Johnson’s next generation Logistics systems/capabilities.
- Responsible for leading Global JDA WMS implementation
- Managing a team of developers, functional SMEs, onshore and offshore across multiple platforms, including resource planning
- Planning and deploying logistics system (JDA WMS ver. 2018 or above)
- Lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Conduct and coordinate Release Readiness, Milestone, and Business Go/No-Go decision
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Delivery lead / project leadership experience in managing Global implementations (minimum 5 implementations) -
- 15+ years JDA WMS implementation experience
- SME in configuring, integration, modifications in JDA 2018 or later version - able to provide technical expertise to Technical/Functional SMEs
- 15+ years of JDA WMS solution design experience
- 15+ years of JDA WMS production support experience
- JDA Integrator coding experience - Required
- Strong Functional expertise in WMS process: Logistics & distribution, including Labor Management, Slot Management, MHE Integration & SCI Reporting
- Direct people management experience is
- Agile software development working experience is
- Vendor Relationship experience is
- Able to take initiative and drive projects to successful completion
- Experience creating an implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivering to the plan is required
- Experience working with following tools: JIRA, HPALM, Testing Automation tool
- Experience in preparing a detailed estimate for an implementation
- Experience in managing performance of off-shore and on-shore development teams and create collaboration across time-zone and regions is required.
- Ability to accurately forecasting effort is required
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer science or equivalent is preferred.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)