Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 4552190911
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the CIO of the Pharmaceutical Group to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- To provide global administrative support to the CIO, Pharmaceutical Group.
- Exercising discretion and independent discernment on key issues while assisting the Senior Leader with the execution of daily activities, including handling a complex and dynamic global calendar and related logistics; coordinating domestic and international travel and processing expense reports
- Manage and schedule meetings and appointments, plans CIO, Pharm Group, participation, provides onsite coordination, technical support, and tracking of action items
- Anticipate needs and proactively assembles the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Manage contacts for the CIO, Pharm Group, dedicatedly understanding who they are, which have priority and keeping track of communication needed for priority contacts
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information interacting with top-level contacts on highly sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, reasoning skills and diplomacy, and communicating and interacting with internal stakeholders, external customers, internal and external partners, media and vendors
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work multi-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- Prioritizes assignments and tasks with minimal direction and has authority to delegate as appropriate.
- May perform a variety of other administrative duties such as processing invoices, vouchers, purchase orders, human resources, and budgets
- This role will include other duties as assigned
- Based in New Brunswick, NJ with the ability to travel to local NJ/PA sites
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required
- An advanced secretarial certification is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of executive administrative experience is required
- Experience supporting a global, in demand leader with a high volume of travel is preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to readily shift and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Individual must be customer and employee focused, must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Skype, Teams, etc.) or similar platforms is required
- Experience with and travel and expense programs (i.e. Concur or like platforms) is required
- Successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to J&J sites within New Jersey and Pennsylvania is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)