Johnson & Johnson Careers
CNC Machine Repair III – 2nd & 3rd Shift
Requisition ID: 4531180713
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a CNC Machine Repair III with flexibility for a 2nd and 3rd Shift. This position is to be based out of Horseheads, NY.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Installs and maintains production machines and assists in machine overhaul within the facility. This includes but is not limited to hooking up control wiring, motor hook-ups, and rewiring of production equipment.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repairs all types of production equipment by interfacing with the operator and/or manager to determine the problem and resolving it using standard procedures or designing and implementing repairs (e.g. machine modification).
- Performs routine maintenance on production equipment.
- Moves, levels and runs electricity and air to production machines as needed.
- Performs other special projects, related administrative and other duties as assigned.
- Acts as back-up for other areas of maintenance, such as cleaning, driving, metal scrap, snow removal, machine set-up and repair, etc.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- A minimum of a High School diploma with five (5) years of electrician and/or machine mechanic/technician is required.
- Electrician License is highly preferred.
- Must be strong in mechanical affairs and knowledgeable of electrical wiring and repair.
- Must have basic familiarity with chemicals and their OSHA, EPA, and FDA regulations.
- Must have knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic theory and trouble-shooting techniques.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics is required.
- Must hold valid Driver’s License.
- Must have the ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Flexibility to work in a 2nd shift (from 1:45pm – 10:15pm) and/or a 3rd shift (from 9:45pm – 6:15am) is required.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime, holidays and weekends, if necessary.
United States-New York-Horseheads
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)