Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Analyst Logistics Strategy Analytics
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4518190912
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for Senior Analyst, Logistics Strategy & Analytics, located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
We are recruiting a Senior Analyst, Logistics Analytics Technology who is passionate about crafting, developing, and implementing advanced analytics solutions that have direct impact to J&J Deliver North America and End-to-End (E2E) business. Our function spans across the entire Supply Chain enterprise. This wide scope will enable you to work with various internal business units and external entities to help identify viable and advanced analytics opportunities and then conceive, develop, and implement data-focused analytical solutions.
We help drive Data & Analytics capabilities for the full North America region. In this role, you will demonstrate an excitement for constructing analytics-focused supply chain processes, systems, and metrics. You will also be responsible for leading the diagnostic assessment of the processes and practices to influence the appropriate analytical tools and solutions that will drive decisions and superior results. You should be comfortable working with detail-oriented tasks, large data sets, and the tactical development of analytics, strategic focus, and end to end thinking.
The role will play an instrumental part in leading the culture of analyst skill development. You will have the opportunity to build a strategy around technology licensing and maintenance of key external strategic alliances. You should be comfortable performing independently to craft an analytics enablement strategy, while working closely with analysts in our “Data Ninja Program.” Additionally, you will be responsible for building a training center of excellence. We support both the Consumer and Medical Device segments of the business, with potential to add future segments.
• Establish processes to improve management and access to data in support of advanced analytics processes and procedures
• Drive knowledge transfer across discipline/business partners/Franchises to ensure creation and deployment of “self-service” capabilities
• Build technology costing strategy, including but not limited to, license management and creating leveraged value between the Consumer and Medical Device businesses
• Management of external key strategic vendor relationships, both for technology partners, as well as consultants
• Design and support an analytics enablement strategy that supports analysts, managers, and leadership across both segments
• Support and run the Data Ninja Program (helps analysts use the platform that has been built and creates opportunities to learn new skills)
• Craft communications to introduce and plan for new change-related activities. These communications will highlight wins that occur within then Data Ninja Program and track where cost savings and growth opportunities have been enabled by analysts
• Design a Training Center of Excellence to support Data Ninjas that will assist in building Supply Chain Analytics skills in key technologies (Power BI, Alteryx, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
• Create a communication strategy that spans across various levels of leadership in different strategic functions
• Develop automation tools for deployment within team and across supply chain
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree required; MBA/advanced degree and/or focused degree in Logistics, Engineering, or Business preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years’ meaningful work experience required
• Supply Chain or Logistics experience required
• Project Management/leadership experience preferred
• Requires advanced proficiency of various Data & Analytics tools, with demonstrated business results in optimizing business processes
• Experience or thorough working knowledge of Power BI, Alteryx, SQL, Data Warehouse Architecture, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and/or Google Cloud Platform preferred
• Process Excellence experience/training or certification preferred
• Location & Travel Required: Occasional, up to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)