Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Patient Reported Outcomes Analytics
Requisition ID: 4500180228
Janssen Global Services, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Patient Reported Outcomes Scientist to be located in Horsham, PA or Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director, Patient
Reported Outcomes (PRO) Analytics works closely with the Patient-Reported
Outcomes (PRO) team and PRO Directors to facilitate PRO-related activities in
support of studies conducted for assigned products in development in the
Janssen R&D organization. The Associate Director is responsible for
managing PRO-related activities for assigned compounds in development, and will
focus on providing scientific expertise in measurement and psychometric
analytic issues across therapeutic areas. The Associate Director will be
responsible for assisting with or leading quantitative aspects of several PRO
programs. The Associate Director provides background information on competitor
drug PRO research, conducts PRO literature searches, conducts qualitative
research, works with the clinical team to incorporate PRO instruments into
clinical studies, oversees analyses and publications, and generally represents
the PRO function in clinical working groups and other teams.
- Partner with the PRO Lead to provide the clinical teams with the information necessary for the appropriate incorporation of PRO measures in clinical studies.
- Partner with internal teams responsible for vendor collaborations, clinical operations, and data management to ensure appropriate PRO data capture methods (including ePRO) and processes are implemented.
- Oversee psychometric analyses and work with statisticians on PROs included in protocols, statistical analysis plans, and clinical study reports.
- Participate in preparing relevant PRO sections of documentation and communication for regulatory agencies in support of submission activities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses and provide interpretation for relevant PRO sections of dossiers for HTA submissions.
- Conduct analyses in the preparation of abstracts and manuscripts presenting PRO results from clinical studies.
- Evaluate and manage projects with researchers and PRO vendors external to the company, including but not limited to validation studies and quantitative analyses.
- Manages budgets and contracts for projects; helps ensure that knowledge gained from PRO projects and activities are captured in a shared electronic PRO repository.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in an appropriate field (Psychology, Psychometrics, Biostatistics, Sociology, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Services Research, etc.), and a PhD is preferred.
- A minimum of 6-7 years of relevant work experience in biostatistics or quantitative sciences is required.
- A strong background in psychometric analysis is preferred.
- Understanding statistical modeling and programming skills in SAS or SPSS are required.
- An understanding of the research and development process is preferred.
- Project management experience is required.
- The successful candidate will have superior communication and strong interpersonal skills demonstrated through working within cross-functional teams. Must be capable of independently leading projects.
- This position requires up to 15% yearly travel (domestic and international).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Health Economics R&D