Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Digital & Analytics Manager
São José dos Campos, Brazil
Requisition ID: 4485190801
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
We are currently recruiting for an IT DnA Manager to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly transparent teams. You will act as a manager leading a set of Agile teams designing and developing solutions for patients, professionals, and healthcare providers. Additionally, this role will requires a DevOps Process transformation, skilled at coaching teams and leading by example to better organizing resources throughout designing, development and maintenance phases as well as helping the teams to proper set up tools, establish metrics to monitor the entire product delivery life cycle.
- Lead and coach software development teams creating self-service and fully automated build capabilities, ensuring quality, scalability, reliability and performance of the Continuous Delivery/DevOps build systems.
- Accelerate the organization transformation journey of shifting it to an Agile and full DevOps model.
- Collaborate closely with management of other teams including Engineering, QA, Delivery, Architecture, Business technology, Business and Operations.
- Influence and lead initiatives aimed to increase overall productivity and quality of software development cycles and operations, including improved procedures, process innovations, training, and changes in corporate mindset.
- Overview and supervise software design, investigation of new technologies and software development.
- Develop, implement and maintain highly available, highly scalable Cloud infrastructure to meet our business needs.
- Be dedicated about systems maintenance, performance, monitoring, and capacity planning.
- Implement and use CI/CD initiatives across the teams.
- Resource planning, management, and reporting on team performance against goals and metrics.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer or related is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of broad IT experience in software development technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization working with application development and management including but not limited to application development, project and program management, build/release management and operations.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/DevOps environment.
- 3-5 years of working in cloud based infrastructure such as AWS, Azure as a Systems Engineer/DevOps Engineer supporting high-demand environments.
- Capable of designing and implementing security and compliance standard methodologies into all facets of a global cloud infrastructure, including EC2, VPC's, Container Management, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, Glacier, etc.
- Hands on experience with Container Management, performance, and tuning with technologies such as Docker, ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Rancher as well as Sonarqube, Jenkins, versioning as repository tools.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience related to critical backup and recovery.
- Strong ability to write scripts in an administrative language (Python, Ruby, Shell, Groovy, etc).
- Experience with Testing Automation, build automation tools and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Advanced English Level.
- Validated experience on cultivate a culture of engineering excellence at a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent oral and verbal written communication skills
- 3-5 years of leadership experience to include leading large organizations through changing, attracting, mentoring and retaining top IT talent.
- Ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Ability to define, shape, and help drive strategy to completion while effectively collaborating with others
- Strong relationship building skills, collaboration, influencing internal and external partners with shared and divergent interests, function or matrix environment and globally is required
You strive to join an excellent team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Growing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154
J&J Brazil (7680)