Johnson & Johnson Careers
Program Transformation Team Lead
Requisition ID: 4465180618
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Program Transformation Team Lead. This position can be based in any of the following locations: Monument, CO (Preferred), West Chester PA (DePuy Brandywine Plant), or Elmira, NY (Horseheads, NY).
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
In this leadership role, the individual will be responsible for the development, growth and delivery for a portfolio of projects for the Operations, Technology Development function across Global Orthopedics. You will work cross functionally to ensure that all projects with regard to Quality, Service, Growth and Value are executed to exceed business metrics, with an emphasis on packaging technology. Collaborating with Engineering, Source, R&D, Quality, Regulatory and Operations functions, the position will be responsible for identifying and leading a strategic roadmap and coordinating the resulting activates across the business franchise. The candidate will identify and deliver engineering projects to support delivery of business goals and collaborate with partner functions to provide optimum MAKE solutions for any new solution concepts. The role will be responsible for strategic identification of sites to develop centers of excellence with core competencies across the business network, including portfolio execution and development of the Virtual Team roadmap to transform End to End Supply Chain.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a pipeline of packaging focused projects across US Trauma sites to dramatically improve performance in the areas of Quality, Service, Growth & Cost for new and existing products.
- Lead the Virtual team for Trauma US, analyze investment requirements, development timing, market potential, and return on investment for all related projects.
- Develop Trauma non-sterile to sterile strategy for US and align to global strategy
- Develop long-term strategy for optimum location for Trauma sterile packaging across the cluster
- Implement WW Standards and best practices for packaging as identified across the cluster
- Manage operational interfaces across the manufacturing network related to Virtual team activities for legacy products and the deployment of new products from R&D.
- Partner with packaging development to develop a a roadmap that will enable transformational changes in packaging.
- Champion the development and deployment of the Ci2 innovative process for the virtual team in partnership with manufacturing sites worldwide.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio and project management system for the Virtual team.
- Develop and lead strategic collaborations across functions, business units and geographic boundaries to achieve effective outcomes over the long-term.
- Ensure all activities comply with GMP, ISO and QSR requirements.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Development of Capital Business Cases for related Projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or a related discipline and a minimum of six years of related experience is required.
- Masters in Engineering, Science or a related Discipline desirable.
- Previous project management & people management expertise (8 years) in leading large-scale projects and working both cross-functionally and cross-site is required.
- Must be a Self-starter with strong motivation and ability to drive for solutions and results.
- Proven track record in Business Development in a Technical environment.
- Prior experince in a Senior Technical / Management Role in Med device or High-Tech Industry is required.
- Strong influencing and communication skills is required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills on maintaining project progress and on project issues is required.
- Decision Making capability on technical and management issues.
- Six Sigma BB or SE certified is preferred.
- Product and Process Validation experience is preferred.
- Experience with risk management processes (i.e. DFMEA & PFMEA) is preferred.
- Experience in a packaging role is preferred.
- This position can be based in any of the following locations: Monument, CO (Preferred), West Chester PA (DePuy Brandywine Plant), or Elmira, NY (Horseheads, NY) and will require between 10- 20% travel both domestically and internationally.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New York-Elmira, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)