Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Global Portfolio Planner
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 4457190513
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Global Portfolio Planner located in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world.
DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
This position is responsible for the global, end-to-end planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain Plan activities related to approved and funded projects, from initial development activities to conversion to Base Business.
The Senior Global Portfolio Planner will:
• Support new product introductions, product line extensions, and lifecycle management changes
• Monitor and report on Plan performance metrics and support management and stakeholders with reporting and data analysis
• Support the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to align with Demand & Supply Planning to ensure capacity is appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions
• Drive continuous improvements in Global Supply Chain processes
• Participate in cross-functional teams and provide input for Global Supply Chain strategy across projects and platforms
• Supervise / coach / mentor Supply Chain Project leads, specialists, analysts or co-ops. Train users and business partners on processes and systems
• Develop and document new business processes in cross-functional teams and ensure the effectiveness of the end-to-end planning process
• Manage / highlight / raise supply constraints and make-to-order process for peak demands typically associated with NPI through regular interaction and communication with External Operations, PP&L and SNP teams
• Plan for flawless transitions from the 'as is' configuration to the 'to be' state, incorporating Six Sigma, Project Management Excellence and Lean
• Provide supply commitments on product / set availability to enable end-to-end supply visibility
• Know and follow all laws and policies applicable to the job and maintain the highest level of integrity, ethics and compliance at all times
• Additional tasks as assigned by the Plan Manager
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required; a degree in business, finance, logistics, supply chain or engineering is helpful
• The ability to partner interdependently with cross-regional leadership and influence decision-making across multiple functional organizations and levels required
• Project Management experience preferred
• PMI, APICS and/or internal JNJ training (FPX, NPI Plan Toolkit, etc.) certification preferred
• Knowledge of SQL preferred
• Launch planning experience preferred
• Proven leadership skills preferred, with the ability to cultivate and implement change
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence training and/or certification is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)