Johnson & Johnson Careers
Early Intervention Sales Consultant – Boston, Massachusetts /Rhode Island Territory - DePuy Synthes Sales
Boston, Massachusetts; Rhode Island, United States; Providence, Rhode Island
Requisition ID: 4456190513
Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
Early intervention (EI) is the fastest growing platform in the DePuy Synthes North America portfolio and is comprised of buy-and-bill biologics as well novel non-surgical solutions in the space of sports medicine and osteoarthritis. With a dedicated sales team and entrepreneurial spirit, the EI team has developed a competitive and results oriented culture.
The Early Intervention Sales Consultant (EISC) will sell and manage the Monovisc, Orthovisc, and PEAK PRP product lines within an assigned territory. This Territory includes East Massachusetts -Boston, Massachusetts to the Cape and all of Rhode Island.
The EISC is required to develop and execute a business plan to maximize growth within DePuy Synthes’ Early Intervention product platform. This includes working with Surgeons, Office Staff, Administration, Pain Management Specialists and Rheumatologists throughout various aspects of the product sales cycle.
The Early Intervention Sales Consultant will act as an expert in the area of viscosupplementation and other minimally invasive treatment modalities.
· In this role, it will be the EISC’s duty to promote effective product support using various tools, including an online benefits and reimbursement web portal.
· Territory development of specific target accounts focusing on key clinicians will be fundamental, including providing sales coverage for less developed accounts.
· The EISC must work in close alignment with DePuy Synthes surgical field sales teams to close portions of the sales cycle.
· You must travel to all accounts within an assigned territory, as directed by DePuy Synthes Early Intervention Field Sales Leadership, will be necessary.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
· To be considered for this position, candidates must possess a minimum of a 4-year undergraduate college degree and aptitude for field sales. This is required.
· 1-3 year's field sales or field support experience within pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical industries is preferred.
· Good written and oral communication skills are required.
North America-United States-Rhode Island, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Providence
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)