Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Scientist - R&D, Self-Care
Requisition ID: 4447190926
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is hiring an Associate Scientist - R&D, Self-Care, to support development and commercialization of Self-Care consumer products in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Self Care (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Assistant Scientist/Scientist will join a product development team primarily responsible for formulation and other innovation on new and existing dosage forms and technologies within the Self-Care (OTC) portfolio. This includes innovation to support key brands such as Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec, and Benadryl.
The Assistance Scientist/Scientist with work closely with cross-functional partners such as Analytical, Packaging, Technical Operations, and Stability and have an opportunity to collaborate with other functions such as Regulatory, Clinical, and Marketing. The position will offer opportunities for the Assistant Scientist/Scientist to build a foundation on critical technical training, shadowing opportunities within the broader J&J organization, professional development, and mentoring for a successful career at J&J.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Preference is in Science/Technical Related Field – e.g., Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology) is required
- 0-2 years of relevant, industry related experience is preferred (including co-op, internship, or employment).
- Candidates must be willing to work at the Johnson & Johnson site in Fort Washington, PA.
- Candidates must be willing to travel, domestically or internationally, up to 20% of their time.
- Proven leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to lead multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)