Johnson & Johnson Careers
RD ENGINEERING AIDE
Requisition ID: 4447181012
The R&D Engineering Aide will support project teams in the development of electrophysiology catheters and/or related accessories at Biosense Webster. Project support includes design, design for manufacturing, test method development and product verification and validation testing.
Under direct supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, the duties and responsibilities for this position are:
- Perform engineering analysis and testing of new product designs
- Perform engineering analysis and testing of new assembly processes
- Develop tools, jigs and fixtures
- Create preliminary sketches of design concepts
- Perform measurements and analysis, create engineering samples, develop and execute engineering testing
- Conduct testing (e.g. benchtop, V&V, pre-clinical) by executing protocols and generating reports
- Support technical reviews (design reviews, technical assessments
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- An engineering degree is required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Ability to use CAD software such as Solidworks.
- Ability to participate in a technical team.
- Must possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
Work environment is a combination of office cubicle, prototype lab environment and manufacturing cleanroom.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)