Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
SAP SR ANALYST | SÂO JOSE DOS CAMPOS
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 4441190911
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Sr Analyst (SAP SD) to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams implementing projects/enhancements within Deliver area for the J&J organization in Latin American. He/she will be responsible for projects, enhancements and service requests delivery.
The person will take the user requirements, functional specifications and be repsonsible for the technical and functional design, configuration, cut-over activities, implementation and support in the SD module and interfaces to legacy applications related to Deliver area.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• As a SAP Application IT Sr Analyst in SD module it is mandatory deep knowledge on business processes to deliver projects and enhancements in SAP SD area.
• Analyze business issues and requirements, balancing the often competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to propose and develop solutions.
• Execute end-to-end analysis to guarantee no technical impact attending business requirements and supporting Architecture team as a SAP specialist.
• Ensure high quality and cost efficient SAP application projects, enhancements and service requests.
• Manage the implementation of changes. Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
• Ensures Regression Testing is planned appropriately for solution.
• Reviews Data and Security Requirements for the User Story during Sprint Planning.
• Works with Support team to ensure the appropriate support model is in place post Production.
• Works with Testing, Software Quality Assurance and IT Risk Assurance services to ensure requirements are met according to SOX or GxP.
• B.A. /B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field; an advanced degree is desirable.
• +5 years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP SD projects is mandatory.
• Agile project delivery experience is mandatory.
• SAP WM, SAP MM, SAP GRC and ABAP skills for debugging is desired.
• SAP SD certification is desired.
• Advanced English is desired.
• Intermediate Spanish is desired.
• Can work independently in formulating creative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems preferred.
• Team player and Result driven.
• Analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
Brasil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154
J&J Brazil (7680)