Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER ANALYST
Requisition ID: 4438180226
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson and Johnson Company is recruiting for Statistical Programmer Analyst(s) located in Spring House PA, Raritan NJ, and/or Titusville NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and
committed to inclusion, Janssen Research &
Development, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Statistical Programmer Analyst will:
- Be accountable for development, verification and documentation of SAS code on the assigned clinical project.
- Will support programming requests in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions.
- Design and development of statistical programs for the assigned project.
- Perform quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting.
- Maintain documentation as appropriate
- Completes programming tasks of low to medium complexity with high quality and timeliness.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (e.g., BS) is required in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or other scientific field.
- Experience using statistical programming languages and data structures is required.
- Basic knowledge and experience with SAS programming is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)