Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Documentation Training Specialist
Training & Development
Requisition ID: 4432181012
Johnson & Johnson is Recruiting for a Senior Documentation Training Specialist, located in Milpitas, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Senior Documentation Training Specialist primarily role supports on-market Technical Services based documentation development and finalization using the AMO QMS process. The position works in a team environment across multiple groups including the Global Product Engineering (GPE) and (GEE) teams and may support or lead projects as assigned. This position reports to the Global Equipment Education (GEE) group, with primary responsibility for the development, release and maintenance of training modules and course materials used within the department. The position is additionally responsible to provide support by assigning JNJ Surgical Vision product training, testing, course surveys and department metrics utilizing the LMS system as needed.
Main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Act as primary GXP document lifecycle management facilitator for global technical services documentation; including all technical training, NPI product engineering documentation.
• Empowered as a Lead Writer and primary point of contact for GEE, GPE, and Global Customer Experience; with focused impact to field service quality.
• Owning, supporting, and managing release of training documentation that supports on-market technical service teams of J&J Vision surgical.
• Influencing contributor with impact on training quality for maintaining surgical product excellence.
• Key custodian for providing service-focused documentation, training materials and procedural updates using QMS channels.
• Assist within assigned functional areas with development and execution of product specific training programs.
• Project management leadership, supporting services teams as required on product and other related needs.
• Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
• Maintains compliance to ISO 13485, FDA regulatory compliance, MDD, and applicable 21CFR document control guidelines.
• Assist with occasional surgical product overview training courses.
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering or related quality management experience, document control management, technical writing field, or training/instructional design.
• A minimum of three years of professional experience in a related field is required, preferably in Technical or Medical Devices environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with strong computer skills is preferred (PPT, Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Outlook).
• Previous training experience is preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of quality systems is preferred.
• Skilled in using media publishing tools such as video production, SCORM authoring tools, LMS learning. management systems, and media teaching tools is preferred.
• Demonstrated project management and project leadership abilities are preferred.
• Good technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes is required.
• Experience working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment is preferred.
• Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities is required. Root Cause Analysis is preferred.
• This position is located Milpitas, CA.
• This position may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)
Training & Development