Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Continuous Improvement Lead
Requisition ID: 4426180226
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Global Continuous Improvement Lead located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Global Continuous Improvement Lead is responsible for the following for all supported systems within the supply chain network:
- Develop and implement a Framework to measure and report on the business performance of all supported systems within the supply chain network
- Lead the development of Continuous Improvement (CI) insights and trends for the Customer Support teams
- Support the Delivery Support team in the development of business case
- Capture, report and communicate the value delivered by insights, continuous improvement and business performance activities
- Complete ongoing system assessments and health checks of the status of deployed systems and solutions against targeted standards and architecture to assess levels of compliance to plan and audit readiness and report on same
- Initiate corrective and enhancement actions with relevant groups to address opportunities that emerge during assessments.
- Support the development of a framework to track the performance of the team in delivering systems that comply with the standards and architecture design developed as part of the project portfolio management methodology
- Support the implementation of a lessons learned framework which seeks to capture learnings from within department teams and with key customer groups with respect to business performance
- Develop a framework to understand key customer and customer support trends and insights with a view to enabling continuous improvement opportunities for the Customer Support Leads
- Leverage data analytics and statistical analysis capabilities to develop these insights and trends
- Lead CI reviews with the Customer Support Lead and Regional CI Leads which seek to communicate trends and insights
- Participate in governance forums as appropriate which seeks to prioritize trends, continuous improvements and insights
- Maintain prioritized template enhancement list from super user networks and liaise with Standards/Design team
- Partner with IT to populate release schedule and publish to Customer Support Leads
- Monitor IT progress of delivering release schedule (design, build, test cycles, training development / delivery etc)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of people management experience is required
- Detailed knowledge of capturing trends and insights from system deployments is required
- Proven experience in Lean and Agile methodologies is required
- Knowledge of Systems within Supply Chain is required
- Detailed knowledge of GxP and Sox requirements is required
- Ability to drive innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is required
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships with departments and customer groups is required
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Supply Chain is required
- LEAN and/or Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt is preferred
- Working knowledge of the project portfolio management framework and deployment model is preferred
- Previous experience of supporting teams in building capabilities is required
- Detailed knowledge of data analytics and statistical analysis is preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain activities and matrix and non-matrix functions is preferred
- Previous experience in working within a matrixed support organization is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, domestic and/or international is required
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)