Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Scientist, CAR-T Process Development
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4408180226
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Scientist, located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The candidate for this position will join the team responsible for development and technology transfer of manufacturing processes of cell and gene therapy products. The primary responsibilities of this position are:
Design and execute experiments to develop and optimize the process conditions and parameters to develop autologous CAR-t manufacturing process.
Participate in cross-functional team for tech transfer and manufacturing support. May lead a technical support to resolve process issues for a given project.
Design and execution of development studies to identify and determine appropriate ranges of (critical) process parameters for the process.
The candidate will provide technical leadership to others and make decision to set directon for a project.
The candidate is expected to work in a team environment as well as contributing individually to meet project timeline and objectives
- A PhD in Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering or Biochemistry with relevant experience OR MS in Biological Sciences or Biochemistry and with at least 5 years of relevant experience OR a BS in Biological Sciences or Biochemistry and with at least 8 years of relevant experience is required
- Previous experience in process development of autologous cell therapy products is preferred
- Previous experience in developing procedures and transferring of the processes to cGMP facility is preferred
- Familiarity with and hands-on experience with analytical methods to characterize CAR-t products is preferred
- Experience maintaining written records of work in the form of laboratory notebooks (paper or electronic) is required
- The ability to report data, present findings to management is required.
- Experience with team-based collaborations is required
- Occasional weekend work is required
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)