Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Commercial Disease Area Strategy (DAS) Leader – Alzheimer’s
Requisition ID: 4408171109
Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Global Commercial Disease Area Strategy (DAS) Leader – Alzheimer’s located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Global Commercial Disease Area Strategy (DAS) Leader will:
CREATE THE FUTURE (co-leadership with R&D DAS Leader):
- Create the short- and long-range, end-to-end strategy for the disease area.
- Direct and align portfolio strategy with the disease area strategy and manage the quality of the portfolio to execute against the Janssen 2020 goals.
- Lead the business development strategy, provide commercial expertise to support licensing and acquisition activities
- Identify transformational strategies in select new spaces that align with the disease area stronghold (biomarkers, diagnostics, etc.)
- Advance disease interception strategies that align with the disease area stronghold
- Innovate by leveraging technology-enabled solutions to improve patient outcomes.
LEAD & MANAGE THE PRESENT:
- Build a deep understanding of the disease area.
- Maximize the value of assets and develop successful global brands.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. regulatory, medical affairs, market access, R&D, etc.) to facilitate decision-making.
- Partner with regional leadership to build a winning global commercial strategy and secure implementation.
- Effectively navigate the J&J network, leverage relationships and credibility to advocate for DAS positions, and influence key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Evaluate external markets to identify opportunities to grow the portfolio.
- Manage a team of strategic marketing and analytics professionals to develop deep commercial insights, and ensure execution is aligned to strategy.
- Accountable for attracting and developing talent, and advancing GCSO talent agenda
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years related business experience is required.
- Broad based commercial experience, including P&L management required; pharmaceutical sector preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to successfully work across functional and geographic boundaries, preferably across multiple countries/market types/access models is required.
- Deep appreciation of science; ability to translate into strategy is required.
- Demonstrated high learning agility in new subject areas is required.
- Knowledge of, or demonstrated learning agility to acquire a basic understanding of, immunology science, and the ability to effectively influence portfolio strategies based on insights and foresights to future scientific direction in immunology is required
- Understanding of Pharma R&D process OR demonstrated ability to lean in high innovation environments is required
- Proven strategic thinking and strategic commercial skills across product and lifecycle is required
- Successful track record in leading and/or managing across multiple functions (sales and marketing, medical affairs, analytics, market access, business development, operations and supply chain) is required
- Demonstrated success effectively managing resources and investments to maximize impact, including facility in leading teams to strong business and portfolio recommendations based on sound, insightful, qualitative and quantitative decision-making approaches and tools is required.
- Global experience is preferred.
- This position requires up to 30% travel (Domestic and International).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)