Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Specialty Pharmacy and Patient Access Analytics
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4406190117
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Specialty Pharmacy and Patient Access Analytics to support the Strategic Customer Group. This position is based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. As a result, we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Specialty Pharmacy (SPP) and Patient Access (PAS) Analytics & Reporting is responsible for SPP and PAS related insights & metric tracking across the entire Janssen NA Pharm portfolio.
- Lead specialty pharmacy performance tracking and reporting for all Janssen specialty brands.
- Collaborate with SCG Channel Strategy, Fee for Service, and Specialty Pharmacy Strategy Teams and Trade Field Marketing Directors (FMD) on data requirements and analysis.
- Develop & maintain SPP KPI scorecards and data quality metrics to be utilized for SPP facing QBRs led by the SCG FMD team.
- Craft SPP internal dashboards to facilitate analysis by channel, account, and brand.
- Partner with FFS team to develop and implement a process for reviewing and challenging Specialty Pharmacy performance and data quality issues.
- Manage external suppliers to ensure timely and accurate representation of SPP data incorporating Janssen specific alignments, metrics, and methodology and collaborate with data team to ensure data feeds are accurate across SPP and data analytics vendors.
- Ensure appropriate data integration and reporting processes with CE Commercial Insights & Strategy (CIS) and Data Management teams for all internal reporting including subject matter expertise for SPP metric methodology across all Janssen brands.
- Develop & maintain Patient Access Metrics and Dashboarding (including JCP Platform ongoing support) including recommendations for PAS KPIs and custom analytics to monitor the performance of Patient Access Solutions programs across all Janssen brands.
- Partner with CE – CIS and SCG PAS teams to ensure accurate representation of PAS program metrics.
- Serve as CE lead for Co-Pay Fraud Analytics and Monitoring initiative including providing necessary data for ongoing co-pay card use analytics with external vendor and utilization of dashboards to monitor co-pay usage alerts and communicate any necessary next steps.
- Make recommendations for monitoring co-pay card usage and identifying potential fraud.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; an advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience in marketing, finance, analytics, management consulting or related field is required
- A minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical experience is required
- Working knowledge of pharma and specialty pharmacy data sources (to include IQVIA, Symphony Health, 867, IntegriChain) is required
- Knowledge of specialty pharmacy market dynamics is required
- Proficient use of Tableau is required
- Ability to organize, integrate, and analyze large data sources and draw cohesive conclusions
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization and to engage across a broad range of business partners and functions
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation)
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 20% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)