Johnson & Johnson Careers
Contract Compliance Analyst
Santa Ana, California
Requisition ID: 4402180615
Johnson& Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Contract Compliance Analyst to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Contract Compliance Analyst is responsible for the monthly/quarterly/annual compliance of customer contracts. These contracts include, but are not limited to, sales, equipment financing, pricing, rebates, third-party financed agreements for various customers such as Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers. This position will work closely with Contracts, Corporate Finance and Accounting, Third Party Financing Banks, and Sales Representatives to ensure proper reporting and monitoring of contract performance requirements.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Contract status reporting for assigned contracts
Timely communication to Contracts/Management/Sales Representatives on customer compliance
Collaborate with finance on revenue impacting analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of three (3) years’ related experience is required; a concentration in Business, Finance, Contracting or related field is preferred
- Works well in cross-functional environment, internal and external is required
- Results-driven self-starter with ability to prioritize is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word are required
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required
- This position is located in Santa Ana, FL and will require up to 5% of domestic is required
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)