Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Control Technician 1 (1 of 4)
Requisition ID: 4400190513
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Control Technician I.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Quality Control Technician works under minimal supervision to perform all responsibilities as a multi-skilled individual in an empowered work team which includes:
• Assisting in process monitoring, identifying and recording any product quality problems and initiating recommendations.
• Measuring the parameters of the product interpreting and ensuring conformance to the specification limits.
• Performing package inspection for quality specifications.
• Performing audits of process and finished goods.
• Communicating all deviations.
• Performing all work with adherence to safety procedures.
• Adhering to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
• Coordinates quality certification, re-certification program.
• Audits process, finished goods and control systems.
• Responsible for Quality Training Program/lab support program.
• Inputs data and perform analytical analysis of data and information, performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Experience in manufacturing or quality control in an FDA regulated environment is preferred
• Relative business experience is required.
• A minimum of one (1) year of lens parameter audit experience is preferred.
• A minimum of three (3) years of product experience is preferred.
• Visual lens inspection certification/experience is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required.
• LIMS Software experience is preferred.
• Data entry and experience working with Metrology equipment in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Climbing, Balancing, opening cartons and blisters require pinching and pulling (repetitive motions) are all required.
• Must be willing and able to regularly work either the night shift (6pm – 6am) or on a continuous operations schedule in addition to every other weekend.
• This position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)