Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Licensing and Access Lead
Requisition ID: 4400180226
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Licensing and Access Lead located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Develop a Software License Management Framework and governance to deliver an optimized and transparent value for the organization
- Manage system security and access in collaboration with IT Partner
- Strive to embrace best practice in the delivery of Licensing, Security & Access management services
- Forge effective working relationships with teams particularly in the areas of: Performance Metrics; Documentation Management; and pre-system go-live activities
- Leverage IT processes to develop and rollout a Software License management framework which seeks to reduce cost and manage and control the software licenses for all live systems within the supply chain network
- Develop and rollout a Software License control process which seeks to control the issuance and inventory of software licenses in a compliant manner
- Actively participate in project deployment team meetings to ensure that licenses are in place at go-live date with no disruption to the deployment timelines
- Ensure a proactive approach is taken to the retirement and discontinuation of licenses
- Develop a performance measurement model that measures the value delivered through proactive management of software licenses
- Develop a periodic audit program that seeks to identify and resolve gaps in a timely manner
- Partner closely with IT and other key stakeholders to develop a security and access management framework
- Support the Incident and Change Management process to deliver seamless and timely security and access change requirements
- Support the GRC (Global Risk & Compliance) team in the development of a Diagnostics model to measure security and access user compliance
- Partner with the Training Management Specialist to ensure Security Training Material is fit for purpose for Super Users for system deployments
- Support the delivery of the GRC Rule Set management process and seek to develop and report metrics with respect to same
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience
- Project leadership/management skills with IT related is required
- Working knowledge of GxP and SOX requirements is required
- Strong negotiation and ability to influence without direct authority in a matrix organization is required
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners/vendors is required
- Knowledge of business processes within Plan/Source/Make execution required
- Previous people management experience is required
- Expertise in License Management and control for large system deployments is preferred
- Expertise in Security and Access management for large systems is preferred
- Strong experience in working with IT Partners in the delivery of robust processes is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, domestic and/or international
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)